Jun 10, 2009

faintheart

there are many things i want to do, i want to say, i want to change. but i just can't bring myself to put my thoughts into actions... as a result, i'm in a constant dilemma. also, (and you're right) i get frustrated very easily recently. you don't even need to spill coffee on my dress to get me upset, you just need to whistle beside me and i get annoyed. perhaps this is a little exaggerated but i'm just generally in an unpleasant mood haha. i don't know whether is it because of the past, or is it because of the current situations i am in. then, the news about H1N1 flu in melbourne is making me feeling worse. i can't imagine how i'd take it IF i can't go melbourne in the end, seriously. i'd say the highlight of this vacation, to me, will definitely be the melbourne trip... of course, there are other stuff like my internship, the return of jiunn, huiling and youcai and that one particular thing. i just have to go melbourne, it's really my last chance to find bro before school officially ends for me, spend time with him. and it's also almost the perfect way for me to sort some things out and...unwind myself. i seriously need to take a break from everything here in singapore. it's true i tend to think a lot, sometimes too much for my own good. but some things remain, facts don't lie for they speak for themselves.

has something changed?
have you changed?
have i changed?
has there been a problem?
has there been an issue?
have we found the solution?
have we found the answers?
have we gone our own ways?

tell the fainthearted.