Jun 8, 2009

don't eat and shit at the same place

today i met my good friend from hall for lunch, really glad to meet her again, i miss her a lot. i realised that there are so many friends whom i miss and haven't met for a long time, it's time i stop getting too involved in my own pursuits. actually do i even have concrete pursuits? okay, i don't even wish to touch on spiritual pursuits... anyway, my friend told me that these two friends were talking about us. i'm not surprised at all... but well, it reminded me of some unhappy stuff and got me so bothered again the whole day. i hate it... i don't blame my friend. everything happens for a reason. on my way home, something another friend told me last month struck me, "jo, don't eat and shit at the same place." so i asked myself, "am i still doing that?" i know it sounds a little senseless but really, i think the reason why i feel the way i feel now is because i'm still eating and shitting at the same place. i should start eating at somewhere clean and pristine... the reason why you have your problems...or had...is probably cuz you ate and shit at the same place too many times and it's...detrimental to our health. of course i worsened the conditions by injecting it with a little of my insanity and a little too much of my sensitivity. then why the hell are we still hanging around this place, may i ask?