Jun 15, 2009

fast and furious to icon

today, my brother drove exceptionally fast than usual. for those who do not know yet: my brother drives a sports car - nissan silvia - and he usually speed, so fast that i am kept at the edge of my seat throughout the whole ride... although i'm sleepy in the morning, i don't fall asleep at all in his car because i am so intimidated by his driving. if i have balls, they probably shrink every morning when i get a lift from him to work. it's not because he has lousy driving skills, he drives way too fast, and swerve in and out, cut lanes here and there. i wonder how his girlfriend managed to get used to it...i still have a month to get used to it. oh and i usually wear shorts and slippers before changing into pants/skirt and heels at tanjong pagar because his car is so low that when i try to get into the back seat from the front, my skirt almost split HAHAHAHA. BUT i am truly thankful i get a ride from him and pass squeezing with the morning crowd on the train (: i am so not whining, just a mini column of my daily fast & furious experience.

please let me go melbourne..!